Why do I need a different username and password for the Deltek Time & Expense 10 system? Can I choose a different user name?
The Deltek Time & Expense 10 is a Software as a Service (SaaS) system, which uses its own authentication mechanism. The usernames are automatically assigned as employees are on-boarded to the system and cannot be changed.
Passwords may not contain the user’s account name or two consecutive characters that spell parts of the user’s full name.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters in length.
- The last 10 passwords cannot be re-used.
- Passwords must contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
You cannot reuse your last 10 passwords.
The password is active for 90 days. Two weeks prior to expiration, the user will receive an autoemail prompting them to reset their password.
Please be sure to enter “COLUMBUSUSATEST” in the System field in the login screen until further notice.